NEW: On Saturday, August 26, we are hosting some special one-time-only workshops featuring out of town performers. More information here.
The Improv Embassy runs improv and sketch classes in Ottawa for those wanting to learn comedy in a fun, supportive environment. With improv, walking onstage with nothing written down may seem daunting, but it’s a lot easier than it sounds — plus you’ll spend all class laughing! You’ll learn skills that will make you better at public speaking, get you out of your comfort zone and kick-start your creativity.
- Sign up before August 13 to get our 10% Early Bird discount!
- Sign up for an intro improv or sketch comedy class with a friend and save $20! Email us for more info.
- Want to retake a class? You can take a class again and meet a new group of students, all for 50% off the regular class price. Email us for more info.
- Our Inclusion Scholarship lets students from underrepresented communities and/or those with financial need to apply for subsidized classes. Click here to apply (deadline before the next term is August 21st).
- Participants should be 18 or older to sign up; interested parties under 18 should have a parent or guardian contact us.
- Students who miss more than two days of a class may not be eligible to advance to the next level.
- Refunds: in fairness to others who couldn’t secure spots, full refunds can only be made before the first class. After the first class and before the second you may get a 50% refund. If you register for a class but find your availability changes, you can defer a class till the next term only.
Problems signing up? Sometimes PayPal is buggy. Email us and we’ll save you a spot in the class!